Frequently Asked Questions
What is the schedule?
Thursday May 31, dotAI conference day: dotScale sister conference about Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning, 2nd edition.
Friday June 1, dotScale conference day: Doors open at 9:30am, talks will last until 6:30pm with lunch served to all attendees.
Who are the organizers?
What is the language of the talks?
As we welcome attendees and speakers from all over the world, all the talks are in English.
What makes the talks special?
Unlike most other tech conferences, we will have a single track with 18-minutes talks, to keep all the audience focused and interested!
What does my ticket include?
No matter the ticket you buy, you’ll have access to the conference, the different breaks, the partner area and goodies.
Can I transfer my ticket to someone else?
Yes, you just have to email us at [email protected], give us your ticket number and the name, company and email of the replacement.
Can I have a refund?
No, we don’t do refunds. Read our terms of service here.
Will this be yet another crazy expensive conference?
No. This is a conference by hackers for hackers. Thanks to our partners, we try to keep the price below 150€ (Late Bird tickets may be more expensive).
Can I get an invitation letter for a visa?
We do not provide any invitation letters for visa.
Why do you charge VAT?
According to French law, we have to charge VAT to everyone (even if you're in the EU, or book your ticket as a company). See http://bofip.impots.gouv.fr/bofip/1490-PGP.html for more details. You can refer to your local tax authorities to request a VAT refund.
How can I convince my boss to let me go to dotScale?
Here are the advantages that both you and your company will benefit from by attending dotScale:
- Have better understanding of Scalability, DevOps and Distributed Systems by discussing directly with experts about new tools and processes you use at work
- Get a wealth of knowledge, in a condensed period of time and be able to return information and tips to your team
- Write a feedback post on your company website and show it is a great place to work at
- Meet developer community members from around the world and forge valuable connections. Get assistance on your daily project, find the right developers to hire...
- Share a great experience with prospects, customers and partners attending the conference
- Learn by practicing during workshops organized by our partners
- Get valuable training for relatively little cost
- Take a day off to Paris to reenergize yourself and be even more efficient afterwards
What is the Ambassador Program?
All information here.
What is the Fellow Program?
All information here.
I want to speak at dotConferences
You can read the blog post about our open CFP here.
I want to partner with dotConferences
You can email us at [email protected].